Monday, July 26, 2010

What we have been doing the last couple months....May & June

I celebrated my 26th Birthday. Jourdan made my birthday cake last year and it was a ice cream cake with fudge, and whipped cream. It was so good i wanted him to make it again this year, so he made me another one. It really tasted so good!


Harper helping me blow out the candles on my Birthday cake.

Jourdan had been working on this fence the last couple weekends in May. He finished this gate which is in our back yard. Its so nice to have it so we can keep our kids in the backyard.

We go out every year for mine & Jourdan's birthday's to Touchanos. It is so yummy and we always get so full!!

Jourdan surprised me with a couples massage the weekend after my Birthday. It was so fun and relaxing!

Going to the park in Spanish Fork for Mommy Club in May, it was a lot of fun and very very busy!

We went to visit my good friend Racheal that lives in Orem. She has a little boy named James that is 1 year old, it was fun spending the day with them.

Kamie had Mommy club at her house the first of June. It was so fun we did a water theme and had slip n slides, pools and lots of good food. These are all the Mommies that were there.

These were all the kids that were there at Mommy Club in June, i think i count 17 and then there were 2 babies that were not in the picture, thats a lot of kids!

I got my hair colored the end of June, got some brown and also some blonde highlights put in it. I love it!

I have been wanting to do something different with my living room, like paint and re arrange things around. So i decided i was going to paint an accent wall. I put the first coat on and then Jourdan helped me touch it up and put the 2nd coat on.

Jourdan helping with the touch up.

The finished project, with my new picture frames and wall decor, i just need to get our last name cut out in vinyl so i can put that under the pictures. I love how it turned out!

Jourdan took Harper on his first campout with just them too. They just went up tibble fork which is up American fork canyon. They just went up for a night and had a great time as you can see.

Fishing at Tibble Fork lake.

Celebrating Fathers day down at my parents house.

I love my Dad, he is the best!


During the summer they do a free lunch program all across Utah. They were doing free lunch for kids at a school right by our house. So we went a couple times a week and got the kids free lunch. They had a great time and Harper especially loved it!

We went to Jourdan's 10 year high school reunion for Pleasant Grove high the end of June. He wasnt to excited to go but i wanted him to go and take me so we went. It was fun but kind of expensive.

My friend Christine had a baby shower in June for her little baby girl that was coming. I got her like 100 pairs of clothes, all from yard sales that i had been collecting the last couple months.

We went to Seven Peaks as a family in June, it was fun and it was pretty busy but we still had a good time.

One night right before Harper was going to bed, they were outside just hanging out and all of a sudden i heard Harper laughing and having a good time. I came out to see this, Jourdan had turned our sprinklers on and was letting Harper run through in his pjs, it was pretty funny. Jourdan told me that is what summers are for.....so true!

Enjoying some Purple Turtle during Strawberry days in PG.

Jourdan ran a 5K this year for Strawberry days, he did good and i think finished in 23 minutes. This is the 2nd one he has done. He really enjoys doing it.

This was celebrating Fathers Day over at Jourdan's parents house. This is Jourdan's Dad, the 7 brothers and then Becky who is there only sister.

Garrett at his 15 month check up, he is getting so big!








No comments: