Monday, February 22, 2010

Good Things Utah


I got the chance to go be in the audience of my favorite show Good Things Utah. I went up with my Mom, grandma, Barbara my mother in law, Becky my sister in law & Andrea Ward my cousin. We got to talk with Angie Larson for a minute before the show started. My Grandma Joan taught Angie in high school up at Cottonwood high and so my Grandma knows her really well. We have made it a tradition to go once a year and be in the audience. It was so much fun! At the end of the show they had a drawing for 4 pearl necklaces. Angie drew my Grandma’s name out first and then they drew my name out last so we each got a necklace, we were both so excited.  We went to lunch after with Angie to Mimi’s CafĂ© in Sandy. It was a lot of fun to chat with her and have lunch. She really is such a nice lady and is very personable. We loved going up and having our Girls day out, i cant wait for the next time we get to go be in the audience!




 
Me, My Grandma Joan & My Mom waiting in the audience for the show to start.
  
You get to go up after the show and take pictures with the girls, they are all so nice!
  
 My favorite show and i love the Good Things Girls!
 Barbara, Becky, Me, Grandma Joan, & My Mom

No comments: